Establishing bilateral relations with other SAIs is of primary importance to the Chamber of Accounts. As a whole these relations are regulated with the agreements and documents on bilateral cooperation signed with the SAIs. The Chamber of Accounts actively continues its cooperation with other SAIs conducting joint and parallel audits.
The Chamber of Accounts has signed the Agreements and Memorandums on Bilateral cooperation with the below SAIs:
Agreement on bilateral cooperation was signed with the Chamber of Accounts of Russian Federation in 2002, but taking into account the dynamic development in social-economic area between the Republic of Azerbaijan and Russian Federation, strengthening bilateral cooperation between two neighbour countries this Agreement was updated. Thus, during the meeting held on 24 June 2015 with the Chairman of the Chamber of Accounts of the Republic of Azerbaijan Vugar Gulmammadov and the Chairwoman of the Chamber of Accounts of the Russian Federation Tatyana Golikova the mutual relations between institutions were discussed and the Agreement was signed by them.
- State Audit Office of Georgia (2003),
- Supreme Audit Court of Islamic Republic of Iran (2005),
- Office of the Auditor General of Pakistan (2005),
- Turkish Court of Accounts (2005),
- State Audit Bureau of Kuwait (2006),
- Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget (2006),
- Accounting Chamber of Ukraine (2006);
- State Control Committee of Belarus (2010);
- Court of Accounts of Moldova (2014).
The documents consider the cooperation on issues as conducting joint and parallel audits, increasing audit quality, exchange of relevant information materials, increasing professional trainings and staff qualification and etc.