Director of Finance and Administrative Services Department
Bahadur Asadov was born on June 22, 1951 in Sisyan of the Republic of Armenia.
In 1978 he graduated from Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University.
In 1978-1982 he worked as a teacher at School 53 in Baku.
Since 1982 he worked in different positions in Internal Affairs organs.
In 1999 he graduated from Police Academy.
In 1999-2006 he was chief of Police department in Internal Affairs organs.
In 2007-2015 he was head of Department at the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
On July 16, 2015 he was appointed the Director of Finance and Administrative Services Department of the Chamber of Accounts of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
He is the chief counsellor of civil service.
He is married with two children.
The Department of Finance and Services works in the following areas:
• carries out accounting of the property, liabilities and all economic transactions of the Chamber;
• ensures preparation of appropriate material reflecting activities of the department for the annual report on the activities of the Chamber;
• ensures preparation of the trial budget;
• ensures calculation and payment of salaries, rewards and trip expenses of employees of the Chamber;
• performs economic and supply activities;
• prepares a budget draft of costs of maintenance of the Chamber for the next year;
• ensures preparation of accounting reports in accordance with laws;
• ensures inventory checks in accordance with laws;
• ensures protection of property owned by the Chamber;
• ensures performance of clerical work;
• supervises status of execution of documents in the Chamber;
• ensures filing work;
• works in other areas specified by law.