Director of Public Debt Analysis, Financial Crediting and State Property Management Audit Department.
Vugar Ibrahimov was born on January 29, 1972 in Gazakh rayon
In 1993 he graduated from the Faculty of Finance and Credit of Azerbaijan State Economic Institute.
In 1994-1995 he worked as an accountant at the Industrial Investment Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
In 1995-2007 he worked as an economist and a chief economist at the Department of Foreign Economic Relations, head of the Department of Work with Banks and Securities and deputy head of the Department of Internal Debt of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Since 2007 he was the head of the Department of Control of Banking and Crediting Activity, Analysis of State Debt and Management of State Property at the Chamber of Accounts of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
In January, 2016 he was appointed the director of Public Debt Analysis, Financial Crediting and State Property Management Audit Department.
He was awarded with the Medal “For excellence in public sector” by the President of Azerbaijan Republic for the special achievements in the activity of the Chamber and on the occasion of 10th anniversary of the establishment of the Chamber of Accounts of the Republic of Azerbaijan by the Order numbered 1809, dated October 31,2011 and “The Taraggi” Medal (‘The Progress’ Medal) by the President of Azerbaijan Republic for the special achievements in the activity of the Chamber by the Order numbered 1284, dated June 22,2019.
He is the State Counselor of the 3rd degree.
He is married with two children.
Public Debt Analysis, Financial Crediting and State Property Management Audit Department works in the following areas:
- conducts a general analysis of appropriate data on the country’s banking system and its main indicators;
- analyzes data on data on non-tax budget receipts;
- analyzes public debt in different prospects in accordance with its areas of activity;
- drafts its opinion on the draft State Budget for the next year in accordance with its areas of activity;
- ensures preparation of the required material, which reflects the work of the Department based on the results of activities of financial and budgetary control, for drafting an annual report on the activities of the Chamber;
- makes proposals on the Work Plan of the Chamber in line with its areas of activity and presents them to the leadership of the Chamber;
- carries out a financial and budgetary analysis concerning use of funds allocated to the areas covered by the Department and makes proposals on improving the budget process in this regard;
- ensures preparation of relevant legal and regulatory acts concerning issues within the competency of the Department;
- analyzes data on state property management;
- works in other areas specified by law.