Mutallimova Vafa Allahveran qizi was born on 15 September 1974 in Zangilan District.
In 1996 she graduated the Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics of Baku State University with qualification of economist-mathematician. She is PhD in Economics and an assistant professor.
In 1996-2004 she worked in different positions at the Humanitarian Research and Forecast Center under the Milli Mejlis of the Republic of Azerbaijan, at the Centre of Economic Reforms under the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, at the Centre of Scientific Research and Study on Labour and Social Problems under the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection and worked as a teacher at Baku State University.
In 2004-2007 she was head of sector and deputy head of department at the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Since 1996 she has been teaching at Baku State University and continues this activity.
In 2007 she was appointed head of sector at the Chamber of Accounts of the Republic of Azerbaijan and since 2008 she has been head of Department of Control of Extra-Budgetary State Funds, Social Protection and Social Security Expenses.
In 2014 she was appointed head of Department of Review and Analysis.
She is the State Counselor of the 3rd degree.
She is married with three children.
The Department of Review and Analysis works in the following areas:
• ensures preparation of the Chamber’s final opinion on the drafts of the State Budget and extra budgetary funds on the basis of conclusions made by structural units of the Chamber;
• ensures preparation of the Chamber’s final opinion on the annual report on the execution of the State Budget and relevant draft laws on the basis of area conclusions made by structural units of the Chamber;
• ensures generalization of the material drafted by structural units on the results of financial and budgetary control during the preparation of the annual report on the activities of the Chamber;
• ensures analysis and consolidation of the relevant preliminary material on the results of activities of financial and budgetary control in accordance with the work plan of the Chamber;
• organizes and coordinates the preparation of regulatory and methodical documents, as well as carries out analytical information work, at the instruction of the leadership of the Chamber;
• drafts relevant audit standards, comments on those standards, methodic instructions and recommendations designed to carry out activities of financial and budgetary control;
• analyzes conformity of the receipt and use of funds of the State Budget with the indicators in the approved State Budget;
• takes action to make software and other technical provisions for the information process concerning the main areas of activity of the Chamber by means of high-tech;
• makes sure that software, local computer networks and computer equipment are working;
• works in other areas as specified by law.