The Board of the Chamber of Accounts holds next meeting
The meeting of the Board of the Chamber of Accounts discussed the reports of following control activities on:
- Audit of use and forecasting of receipts and expenditures related to Azerbaijan State Academy of Physical Education and Sport;
- Audit of use and forecasting of funds allocated from the state budget to National Centre of Oncology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Use and forecasting of funds allocated from “House and utilities” section, state capital investment and reserve funds of the state budget to Barda rayon Executive power office and its subordinate departments, entities and organizations;
- Use of funds allocated from the state budget to the maintenance of Staff of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Forecasting, calculation and use of extra budgetary receipts, funds allocated from the state budget and state fees related to Main Traffic Police Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Financial and economic activity of “Azerishiq” OJSC.
The Board discussed and approved its decision on each audit. To provide the execution of those decisions it was decided to send pronouncements to relevant state bodies and information on audit results to Milli Majlis of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The auditors gave information on execution status of pronouncements of audit recommendations at the meeting, relevant decisions were made and audit program considered in Work Plan of the Chamber of Accounts was approved.