The Board of the Chamber of Accounts holds next meeting
The next meeting of the Board of the Chamber of Accounts discussed the reports on following control activities on:
- Use of funds and deduction of state duties allocated to the maintenance of the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Morocco;
- Forecasting of funds and extrabudgetary incomes and analysis of expenditure execution allocated to the functional activity of the exploitation offices of water provision systems of melioration, mechanical irrigation and winter pastures of Azerbaijan Melioration and Water Economy OJSC;
- Determination of current situation and effectiveness on social allowance, compensation and scholarship provision;
- Forecasting and execution of funds allocated from state budget to Science Center of Azerbaijan National Encyclopedia;
- Forecasting and use of funds allocated from state budget to Lenkeran rayon Central Hospital.
The meeting discussed and approved the Board draft decision on each audit. To provide the execution of those decisions it was decided to submit pronouncements to the relevant state bodies and information on audit results to Milli Majlis of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Besides, the auditors gave information on execution status of pronouncements on conducted audit results, members adopted the relevant decisions, as well as approved the program on audit.
Head of department of the Chamber of Accounts Javid Bayramov and the colleague of Audit of economic areas department Nazim Naghdaliyev made speech at the Board concerning the participation at ECOSAI Financial audit/Risk based audit held on November 6-11, 2017 in Antalya, Turkiye.